AIM
Hanyouken

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Generic comment

Yeah I just went to go see this on youtube. Makes more sense. Good work mate.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Generic Comment

At first I was going to brush this off as something generic, but I'm glad I stuck around long enough to watch it all. Truly sir, I found it rather indulging in its entirety. Rather than to lay some dull joke or other way to quick fame, you handed us a firm form of reality. To you sir, thank you, and keep up the good work.

Dutamasa Battle: Trailer Dutamasa Battle: Trailer

Eh....

Not really sure why advertising seems to be okay. And if you're gonna advertise, please for the love of god, go find someone that can speak english. Its not hard.

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

Seen this somewhere....

Oh yeah that's right. Pretty much you mimicked the concept from Braid right? Its okay, but you could of put a little more effort into the text. Its the same as Braid's text.

Could use a little more creation and the sound was sometimes choppy, but as you say "it is rather unpolished" I can't complain all that much.

Good effort at best.

Emptygoddess responds:

The same as Braid's text? Braid is full of oddly lyrical surrealist prose that hint at something that may or may not be. Seeming to say more then it says, and without making anything like concrete sense hint at something bigger.

I wish it was the same as braid's text. I can't write like that. I can't even steal that well.

Blizzconned Blizzconned

Hmm

Lol nice style. Sadly, I heard a lot about that at Blizzcon, about everyone who had to buy their tickets on ebay for outrageous prices. thank god for buddies inside of blizzard that can reserve me a ticket

Tarboy Tarboy

I was so interested to see a new flash that was once again bringing back an art of style to newgrounds. It is people like you that keep me coming back. I personally enjoyed the flash, it was very well done and well put together.

I want to thank you for returning some decency to this community.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Well

He was considered innocent. The Woman honestly made up the charges due to the fact that she was already cheating the welfare system, and extorting money as it was.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Your animation...

I must admit, I always look forward to each animation you make. I watch them several times over even. You're kinda like a hero lol. You're animations are always good and well done. I hope You continue to produce such excellent quality in the future. I'll be looking forward to it.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Meh

Pretty good, Its nice and fluent, not much of a stop any where. Keep up the good work, I like the feel of it.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Disturbing

Yes, it is indeed that. To demean such a childhood icon in such an abrupt way. Corrupt, disturbing and wrong.

I love it. Keep up the good work.